Print and Digital Advertising Opportunities
Midwinter Advertising forms:
Support your pre–show promotion with effective advertising opportunities.
Increase your impact with an ad in the Midwinter Meeting Guide and Exhibit Directory, which can be placed on the page facing your exhibitor listing. The Midwinter Meeting Guide and Exhibit Directory is used on site by each conferee and serves as a reference tool for librarians after the show has ended.
- The average attendee refers to the Meeting Guide and Exhibits Directory 22 times while at the meeting.
- 46% are more likely to visit an exhibit based on an ad they see.
- 84% refer to the Program after the show.
- 46% use the Meeting Guide and Exhibits Directory to contact exhibitors after the show.
Click here to view the 2016 Midwinter Meeting Guide and Exhibit Directory.
Reach over 60,000 librarians twice before the Midwinter Meeting with Cognotes Meeting Previews.
Two interactive issues of Cognotes, the official conference newspaper, will be emailed to ALA's database of over 60,000 librarians and posted on the Midwinter website. Current members, past members, and regional association members will receive these issues in November and December filled with information to fill their schedules focusing on special programs, general sessions, exhibit hall activities and local things to do. Your interactive ad will put your exhibit on everyone's must see list.
The print edition of Cognotes is distributed to attendees every morning of the Midwinter Meeting. It's your daily print opportunity onsite to raise visibility and announce special events.
- 88%of attendees receive one or more print copies of Cognotes.
- 42%are more likely to visit an exhibit based on an ad they see.
- 28%retain their copies of Cognotes after the show.
Issues of Cognotes are also distributed through social media during the event and posted to the ALA website for future reference by attendees. Your advertisement in Cognotes supports this member driven publication and reaches the decision-makers.
See this page for an archive of Cognotes from Midwinter 2016.
For more information, contact:
98 East Chicago Ave.
Westmont, Illinois 60559
Phone: 800/752–6312, 630/434-7779